- [U]暴露,显露 being exposed to the stated influence
- [U]揭发,揭露 (a cause of) being exposed
- [C](软片等的)曝光 action of exposing the film etc. to the light
vulnerability to the elements; to the action of heat or cold or wind or rain;
"exposure to the weather"
"they died from exposure"
the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience;
"she denounced the exposure of children to pornography"
the disclosure of something secret;
"they feared exposure of their campaign plans"
aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces;
"the studio had a northern exposure"
the state of being vulnerable or exposed;
"his vulnerability to litigation"
"his exposure to ridicule"
the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate;
"he used the wrong exposure"
a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
the act of exposing film to light
presentation to view in an open or public manner;
"the exposure of his anger was shocking"
abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
- Exposure of the body to strong sunlight can be harmful.
- Her skin was dry after exposure to the wind.
- His election toppled down due to the exposure of his bribery.
- How many exposures have you left?
- I used a long exposure for this one.
- Her new movie has had a lot of exposure in the media.
- The girl is very pleased to take exposure on TV singing program.
- He nearly died of exposure on the cold mountain.
- After only a short exposure to sunlight he began to turn red.
- I threatened them with public exposure.
- The company feared exposure of its faults.
- An exposure of one-hundredth of a second will be enough.
- time exposure 定时曝光(照片)
- exposure meter 曝光表
Exposure to cigarette smoke during pregnancy.出自：Nature
Hands that are..red from exposure to sun and rain.出自： J. B. Morton
Prisoners died..as a result of exposure on the parade grounds.出自： B. Bettelheim
- exposure, aspect, frontage
- revelation 揭露
- disclosure 揭发
- unveiling 揭幕的
- contact 接触
- experience 经验
- introduction 介绍
- acquaintance 熟人
- publicity 公众的注意
- revealing 有启迪作用的...
- coverage 新闻报道
- expose 揭露
- divulgence 透露
- uncovering 未覆盖
- airing 公开发表
- baring 剥开
- unmasking 动词unmask的现在进...
- out 出
- showing 表现，表演
- desertion 开小差
- risk 危险
- jeopardy 危险
- hazard 危险
- abandonment 放弃
- forsaking 动词forsake的现在...
- location 位置
- frontage 房子的正面
- facing [建]饰面，覆盖面，面层...
- aspect 方面
- direction 方向
- air 空气
- publication 出版
- admission 承认
- detection 探测
- prospect 希望
- exposition 博览会
- display 显示
- vulnerability 易受攻击
- photo 照片
- photograph 相片
- pic 照片
- picture 照片