- 开收条， 开收据
- [C]收据,发票 a written statement that one has received money
- [U]收到 the fact of receiving
- [P]收入 money received by a business
the act of receiving
an acknowledgment (usually tangible) that payment has been made
report the receipt of;
"The program committee acknowledged the submission of the authors of the paper"
mark or stamp as paid
- May I have a receipt?
- Please send me a receipt for the money.
- We only take goods back if customers can produce the receipt.
- Please give the receipt to the bearer.
- On receipt of your instructions he will send the goods.
- His main work is to receipt for each lot of goods.
- I asked for a receipt.
- You have to sign here and acknowledge receipt.
- The receipts have increased since last year.
- in receipt of
收到某物having received sth
- cash〔gross〕 receipts 现金〔总〕收入
- receipt book 收据簿
- in receipt of a pension 受到养老金
- receipt for… 的发票
Thin soft cakes, made of flour and honey according to the family receipt.出自： Sir W. Scott
表示“一收到……立刻……”用on/upon (the) receipt of，the可省略。
I shall write again on/upon receipt of further news.
- receipt和recipe都有“医药的配方”的意思，而 recipe还可指“食谱”，receipt则可指“收据”；
in receipt of表示“收到了……的”，属于商业文件和公文用语。
I am in receipt of your document.
I am enclosing receipt for the goods received.
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自盎格鲁法语的receite，意为收据；最初源自拉丁语的recepta，意为接收。